test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Producer's Interview: Now I understand completely.

124»

Comments

• Options
    vatashavatasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Somebody's jealous. Maybe a bit Randy too. It's ok, I'm quite used to it. [Austin Powers] "Rawwwrrr!" :p

Why would I be jealous of a guy pretending to be something he isn't? Sorry but I don't believe your story. See kid people who have money don't normally feel the need to talk about it since it is not important. People who pretend to be rich and powerful try very hard to get others to believe their stories. You have said nothing of note
  • Options
    ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vatasha wrote: »
    Why would I be jealous of a guy pretending to be something he isn't? Sorry but I don't believe your story. See kid people who have money don't normally feel the need to talk about it since it is not important. People who pretend to be rich and powerful try very hard to get others to believe their stories. You have said nothing of note

Theres your problem. You mistake "Rich and Powerful" for "Well Planned and Comfortable". I bet a nice car turns your head. Or a Gucci Wallet. I prefer a Dodge Ram and the skin of my obnoxious neighbors dog to wrap my cash in. So you're barking up the wrong tree there Lassie. Someone merely called me out on why I don't work in this industry any more, and I simply pointed out that I made my money (well part of it anyways) in it a long time ago. I think you're a working stiff that sees a good 30-40 years of servitude before retirement yet, and is lashing out. The word you are looking for (and should be elsewhere) is Sugardaddy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • Options
    somnolence2somnolence2 Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    clcmercy wrote: »
    Darn right I value my flesh and blood self over some pixellated fantasy world. Greatly so if said fantasy world is free to play. I'm not free to play, sugah.

Again you protrude ignorance and take irrational stances lacking that of common sense.
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - because some times MMO's fail.