test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mature Player LFG

nazzy52nazzy52 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
Hi All!! Now that I have been playing for abit and approaching lvl 60 on my DC,I thought I'd test the end game in NW and try to find a guild of nice,mature, like minded ppl to run with.

A little bit about myself-

I'm on the west coast and prefer to play later in the evenings(8pm-12)
Played computer games since UO
Moved from WOW(after 8yrs got burned of the raiding scene)
Currently on the Dragon server

Just looking for a drama free environment,A team to call friends have fun and hopefully see what NWO has to offer at the endgame.If you think I may be a good fit for your guild,PM me or hit me up in game.

TY!! :)
Post edited by nazzy52 on

Comments

• hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    nazzy52 wrote: »
    Hi All!! Now that I have been playing for abit and approaching lvl 60 on my DC,I thought I'd test the end game in NW and try to find a guild of nice,mature, like minded ppl to run with.

A little bit about myself-

I'm on the west coast and prefer to play later in the evenings(8pm-12)
    Played computer games since UO
    Moved from WOW(after 8yrs got burned of the raiding scene)
    Currently on the Dragon server

Just looking for a drama free environment,A team to call friends have fun and hopefully see what NWO has to offer at the endgame.If you think I may be a good fit for your guild,PM me or hit me up in game.

TY!! :)

Sounds like a perfect fit for my guild as most of us are in that same age bracket *cough* and play late night. We offer Teamspeak and group of mature(but not too mature haha) gamers who play late night. Mail or whisper @hurk97 or Grommet@hurk97.

Cheers!
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If you were on Mindflayer, I would suggest Menzoberranzan...

Good luck in your Guild Hunt, Nazzy. I hope you find the group you are looking for.

Good gaming!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • nazzy52nazzy52 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    TY for the help,that was extremely fast,most appreciated.