test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question: Do soulforge enchantments stack and if so how? vorpal?

snowchantsnowchant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello,

I was looking at the enchantments and saw a few really cool ones, but for some of them I was not sure if having more than one would do any good.

Like soulforge enchantments say they will make you immune for 2 or 3 seconds (depending on level of gem) if you go below 25% of your hitpoints.

If you had 2 of these or one greater and one lesser of these, would they both fire at the same time, or fire one after the other allowing you to ignore damage two times?

Do Vorpal enchantments stack?

Thanks,
Post edited by snowchant on

Comments

• maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How r u going to stack armor / weapon enchant when there's only 1 slot of each
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not everything is single slot.
    And Companion Enchants are also an issue..so yeah would be nice to know if these stack.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
    edited May 2013
    Only one piece of armor can have "armor enchant" and it's the chest piece I have yet to see other pieces with armor enchantment slot (not gem enchant) and same goes for weapon enchant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no they dont stack i think since only 1 give u gs if u put another one of same kind u wont get any gs
    edited May 2013
    Is there more slots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snowchantsnowchant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the answers. I am going to go with "they do not stack".

But I figured it never hurts to ask.