test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

static/weekly groups?

thulkoththulkoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 52
Is there a section of the forums for posts about joining/forming a static/weekly group?
Looking to join up with a group of players to run a permanent group once a week. With maybe light to med rp. Something casual & fun, not rushing through to end game, maybe focusing on exploring the Foundry quests.
Post edited by thulkoth on

Comments

• baenadalbaenadal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey thulkoth! I was just looking for the same thing! Have you found or started anything yet?
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you guys are on Beholder, our guild starts weekly Dungeon Delves and Foundry Quests starting in June. 9est-11:30est.

We are Casual Mature Family Friendly Guild.
  • ctrain2323ctrain2323 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am on Mindflayer. My group has reached around lvl 30 and we just lost our rogue - there's 4 of us now. We try to level during the week so that we can do 1 dungeon every week. Then maybe we do PvP or something, but we haven't really nailed it down yet. We play Tuesdays starting around 8pm EST. If you (or anyone) is interested let me know!
  • thulkoththulkoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    Baenadal I've just recently found a few people that had a very similar idea to what I wanted to do but we havent started yet.
    Check this thread - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?310242-looking-to-RP-once-a-week-4-5hrs