test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A New Type of AFK group

scoteoscoteo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
So I had this happen to me a couple times over the last 2 days. First time I chalked it up to my team just being better then the opposing team but after the 2nd and 3rd time I knew my teams weren't that dominant!

After the match start my team capped all 3 points without the other team ever leaving their spawn. I just sighed and chalked it up to another AFK team, but after we capped the 3rd point the team jumped down and engaged us. GREAT!

Except the thing was, they only half-heartedly attacked us and did so well away from any point and never attempted to cap any of the points even though they had quite a few chances to do so.

The 3rd time this happened to me I had our team withdraw and give the other team room and the opposing team never even tried to cap even their own point.

So the match ends just as quickly as if they were an AFK team but technically they are not AFK, but they are not really playing either.

I believe this needs to be addressed as equally as AFK'ers never leaving their spawn.
-- Gono 60 GF -- Gonodos 60 TR -- Fromme 60 DC --
- Dragon Shard
-

Comments

• lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As long as they won't bind rewards(exp and glory) directly to team score nothing will change.