test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Helmshold - Underscar - Shepherd (Spoilers)

anashimanashim Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Helmshold - Underscar - Shepherd (Spoilers).

Ok, Im in the Underscar quest in Helmshold. Im Level 31, the quest is Level 32. The mission is to kill a devil called the "Shepherd of the Damned".

The problem is, she seems completely immune to damage.

Then she just summons creatures that eventually overwhelm.

Im stumped. Any ideas.

Maybe kill all the "damned" ones as they appear, and eventually the Shepherd runs out of steam?
Post edited by anashim on

Comments

• anashimanashim Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No else has encountered a boss that is immune to damage?
  • durenasdurenas Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't remember this fight specifically, but a lot of fights have aoe life drain abilities. Are you sure you're just not avoiding her aoe's properly?
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, Im sure. My Wizard kites from a distance, while my companion engages her. I would see and avoid any AreaOfEffects. Also, she doesnt seem to use any. She fights melee with a sword, teleports to engage, summons 'damned' ones, and summons various devils. She never has a health bar appear, apparently meaning she has taken no damage whatsoever.
    edited May 2013
    Anyone else have a problem with this L30s quest?
  • elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, completed it fine last night on my second wizard. Try dropping it and taking it again? Definitely not immune to damage, though she had a lot of health if I recall.