test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Something basic that NW doesn't have.

sotsotzaiisotsotzaii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I'll put this short and easy.

To the staff,

Guild Name / Character Title on one self, where is it ? We can only see other player's title/guild name but we can't seem to have an option to enable it and let us see our very own Guild Name / Title on our character? I think this is something very basic and very common, almost in every MMOs I go to, I get to tick an option which allows me to enable me to see my own Guild name and Title.

Please do add into the next patch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd rather not be alone, because I value friendships more than anything else.
Proud to be a part of
Graviora Manent
Post edited by sotsotzaii on

Comments

• utaniautania Member Posts: 99
    edited May 2013
    Is that in-case you forget who you are?
  • sotsotzaiisotsotzaii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    No, I just feel more better to have it and look at it, more stylish, but of course, that's me. I always love to see my own title / guild name above my character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to be a part of
    Graviora Manent
  • mountain45mountain45 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    even though yes others do that ive always had it off because it clogs the screen up when you are looking at others in battles and they are near you.

I m not saying dont have it.. if its an option fine because i dont want it.
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Agreed, I think it clogs the screen too much as it is. In fact, I would prefer if we could do it like in Lord of the Rings Online and simply press a button to remove all the names on screen at once. It tides up the screen a lot in cities, and makes adventuring a lot more fun for me. :)
  • ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I believe it is not needed, but it could be made optional. I, for one, will not be using it.
  • eatdapoopooseatdapoopoos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Erm... you can enable it. Go to options,interface, hud, scroll all the way down to yourself and you know what to do next. Lol. Don't be to quick to judge, mate.
  • justicebringer3justicebringer3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Incorrect. This game does not have the option to display your own title and guild name. Yourself will only display your own name and lifebar and Guild will show it for others, but not you.
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also on this note it would be nice to see "Guild Name" under your name on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatdapoopooseatdapoopoos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry my bad, didn't read properly. Yeah, you can't see your own title and guild
  • sotsotzaiisotsotzaii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    No worries, just don't be too quick to judge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to be a part of
    Graviora Manent