test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Beholder] Tel'aran'rhiod

bladesofwillbladesofwill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello there. Tel'aran'rhiod is a new guild on the Beholder shard looking for some cool people to play with and enjoy the game. If you are friendly, helpful, or just tired of running dungeons with pugs we might be the place for you. Send a pm to @bladesofwill (or to @hyunahsshi) if interested.

We have a raidcall room (room ID: 4807099). Feel free to stop by and say hi.
Post edited by bladesofwill on

Comments

• Options
    bknumber2bknumber2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah, a fellow Wheel of Time fan. I'm on Beholder, level 18 Cleric, just started but will join if you have room for me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sure, send me a message whenever your on.
  • Options
    yotharyothar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lvl 30 cleric. Split my time between this game and wow (which I usually only play for 2 hrs tops now). I use ventrillo and mumble for voice chat.
  • Options
    solstycefreewolfsolstycefreewolf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey there level 32 rogue here I'm just lookin for a few people to run with and chat with while in game which is not constant or even really consistant, but play for fun frequently.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Added you so I can invite when I see you on. I'll probably be on (maybe afk) from now until 4pm est, then gone until evening, not sure about others in the guild.