test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Achievements - missing categories and missing achievements

rothtinrothtin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Missing categories

As of right now a lot of achievement categories seem to be missing in the list. You can get some of them to appear by fiddling around with the filters (earned / available).

For example Quest and Slayer achievements aren't visible.

Missing achievements

Some achievements aren't correctly tracked. For example completing 'Changing history' wasn't tracked in my achievement list. Completing the Pirate King's Lair wasn't tracked either.

Now with the outlvling of content and not being able to repeat quests it seems to be impossible to complete all achievements right now.

I was wondering if you are aware of these bugs and if the missing achievements will be granted once it's fixed?
Ingame: Nicci Server: Beholder
Post edited by rothtin on

Comments

• ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I reported these bug a few days ago, most likely not a high level priority fix at the moment, more serious issues that need to be fixed. In order to grant the missing the achievements they would have to do a lot of checking of the game logs, for little benefit. Just go for the achievements with an alt once it is fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mickey1779mickey1779 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The issue appear to be that the achievement window scrollbar does not work and there is only room for the top six achievement categories.

Thus Slayer category which is one of the last alphabetically will not show once you have completed or have yet to do achievements in six of the earlier categories.

Annoying as I want to complete the Slayer achievements but have no way to see which I still need or have already completed.

But this is what BETA is for...
  • jim2108jim2108 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump to get some attention to this thread. GMs and Devs do some actual work please or pay for my ticket and i'll come do it for free so it gets done.
  • strukazstrukaz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still not showing all achives .. and i have no thread start button is that a forum feature ??
  • jim2108jim2108 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So we ever gonna get a response?