test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Found a solution for not being able to find a Foundry quest after I published it

brymmstonebrymmstone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Hello all. I just posted this in another thread but thought I would make a new one because I had a beast of a time trying to google search this issue and getting so little hits.

*Solved* I have been waiting on my foundry quest to show up on the Catalog list for over 24 hrs after it successfully published, and I received in game mail stating it was published. However, I could not find the game by searching the Best, New, or Review tabs on the Catalog Page (accessible by pressing the L button), by author or title. I just now read in an earlier reply to try the job board, it worked for me.

I hopped in Protector's Enclave tavern and clicked the Job Board on the tavern wall. My quest was the only one listed available and was on the default Best tab. I subscribed to myself so I never have to go through this again >_<. After I went back to the Best tab, it displayed best quests like normal and mine was no longer there. However, now when I search Best tab with Short Code, it shows up. Will not show up by name or author. Also, doesn't show up still on Review or New tab by Short Code, author, or title.

Good luck mates! Hope this works for you and they work out this issue soon. Would appreciate some plays on my new foundry quest listed here, and remember, search Best tab by Short Code for now... :rolleyes: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?248412-Spellplague-Test-Subjects

Comments