test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mount Hotenow map not in line with the zone

bowberbowber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
For the first part of the map, the map is lined up with the zone. But when you get past the second camp, the rest of the map is off. Some paths aren't on the map, others lead you to walls. It got really confusing while getting back to turn in quests.
Post edited by bowber on

Comments

• pyn0pyn0 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seconding this, you have to jump down the cliffs to do the quests in caldera, massive rocks that don't disappear as you run into them and once you manage to do the quests (fire lords, etc) there's no way to turn them in except to die+release ....
    And after hitting 59 and turning in the first few quests, relogging with full file check, still big rocks blocking all paths down to the caldera !
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sorry for necroing a thread but is there any way to fix this , I have a quest where I have to place 3 stones in the caldera but the road that leads to them is blocked by an invisible wall and there appears to be no way to get to the area I need to go to because if I try to get there from the other side there is a huge cliff that I cannot get up.
  • combatclown81combatclown81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Sorry for necroing a thread but is there any way to fix this , I have a quest where I have to place 3 stones in the caldera but the road that leads to them is blocked by an invisible wall and there appears to be no way to get to the area I need to go to because if I try to get there from the other side there is a huge cliff that I cannot get up.

that map is very confusing. it took me awhile to find my way around. go back to the campfire and then try to remember the path you take. there is a narrow ramp going down near the campfire.