test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual older Player looking for Guild on Beholder Shard

mustang1970mustang1970 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Howdy folks,
I'm looking for a guild... Obviously or this post just makes NO sense

About me as a MMO player:
I played WoW early on, and made it to about level 50'ish (53 maybe) before getting burned out. I have also played DD:O, both Star Wars MMO's, ST:O, and a few others. I consider myself a casual player that is here for the social interaction as much as the grinding. I am currently playing WoT, WarThunder, and WoWP.

About me as a person:
I'm in my 40's, married and a veteran(meaning I'm not really cut out to play video games with children on comms) I have a full time job, and not a ton of time outside of work and family. I started playing D&D in the 6th grade, AD&D in the 7th grade, and started designing role playing games with my friends in the 8th grade and love the idea of a more storied based D&D MMO. Truth be told, I haven't played much pen and paper AD&D in about 10 years.

What I'm looking for in a guild:
Like minded players
Voice comms
Cool people
People I can learn from and people who can learn from me.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers
@Mustang1970 Beholder Shard
Post edited by mustang1970 on

Comments

• howie346howie346 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey mate

I'm sure you will get a lot of offers but anyway feel free to check us out over at www.reignot.com

You can see our recruitment post here
  • scambonescambone Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Mustang, We are a small but older guild, we started in EQ and have been around a very long time. We are very new right now but you are welcome to join us if you would like, League of Levity,
    Scambone@scambone
  • cayllcayll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey,

We are a new guild but from a large gaming community that encompasses many games, we have over 2500 members, a large chunk of us are military or retired, we are looking for mature people that want a gaming family and not just a one off guild. You join our guild, you join our community. If you want more details our website is www.taw.net, but you are welcome to message me ingame at Brom@cayll.
  • kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can take a look at Guild Medieval and see if it suits you. Links are in my signature.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic