test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help me improve the performance of my game :)

ryuzaki62ryuzaki62 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi!

I'm having problems with Neverwinter. The first days i played it the game worked completely fine, i have a semi-good pc and a decent interent and (except in Protector's Enclave, but i guess this is normal) the game worked completely fine for me.

In the last days, after all the maintenance and stuff, the job is working awful for me, I don't know if i did something wrong but i'm having fps issues everywhere, lags, my pj has bugs in all the animations he does, sometimes I have to do an action 3 times because the games just cancels it for me (and when you are a glass-canon wizard and a tp in time can save your life from a 10 000 dmg atk, this is important), i can't go to skirmishes or dungeons properly because the game jut don't tp me in, or the game kicks me or disconnects during the loading screens.

I tried cheking my internet but when nwn (yep I still call it nwn because i love neverwinter nights ;_; ) is not working, my internet is completely fine.

So, I ask for help and tips to improve the perfomance of my game because this makes the game unplayable and I would be sorry to abandon such a good game.

Sorry for my english, and thanks!
Post edited by ryuzaki62 on

Comments

• sirvimsirvim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    go in game and type /netgraph 1
    That will tell you your ping in the bottom left corner of your screen, if you are from europe like me, then every European player has had a ping increase of around 80 - 100 ping since the last patch. that is why your skill animations are breaking halfway through etc, it does the same thing for me.
    There is nothing we can do. Just sit and wait, hope that they fix it or we have wasted any money and time we have spent on this game.
  • ryuzaki62ryuzaki62 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @sirvim

Thanks for the information.
    Yes, I'm european. I just looked up what you told me and my ping is going around 150-300 inside a camp withput doing anything.
  • sirvimsirvim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No worries, and yeah. Thats exactly what is happening to me. I can't play PVP because i'm basically making the team I'm on play 4V5 because i can't do **** without all of my animations bugging and not actually doing damage. I can hardly do PVE Dungeons either. :(