test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Control Wizard / LvL 34+ / Mindflayer - Looking for guild

vudujuicevudujuice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
EDIT: RP Not interested

I'm looking for a mature PvE oriented guild with whatever endgame there might be in NW. I will also be bringing along a 14+ healer with me (He has less time to play and would rather play a future class Ranger) but we have been gaming together for years and it's kind of a package deal.

We are both above 25 (age) me being 33. I have played every MMO you can name, and I have been in top raid guilds down to casual leveling guilds. Im looking for a casual yet structured guild that has some commitment but not a ton.

I prefer to use Teamspeak or Mumble (Not a fan of Vent) but w/e its not really a pre-req. I do refuse to use Raidcall, so if that is your choice of voice chat you should pass on by me.

I don't have much to add other than I really look forward to getting some responses.

-Slater - Control Wizard - Mindflayer
Slater - Mindflayer - Control Wizard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by vudujuice on

Comments

• rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Menzoberranzan is on Mindflayer, and we would love for you to consider us!

A link to our forums and website is in my signature. Stop by and introduce yourself. We would he happy to field any questions you may have.

Good luck in your hunt for a Guild!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • vudujuicevudujuice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rizogue wrote: »
    Menzoberranzan is on Mindflayer, and we would love for you to consider us!

A link to our forums and website is in my signature. Stop by and introduce yourself. We would he happy to field any questions you may have.

Good luck in your hunt for a Guild!

Rizogue

It seems your guild is an RP guild. I'm not really into RP, but thanks for the reply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Still looking. I guess this is going to be harder than I thought...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Still Looking!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Vudu, Order of the Raven is a Semi-Roleplay guild (We have optional RP events which are separate from our general guild chat). We are defaulted to a Casual community.

Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?124231-Order-of-the-Raven-Casual-Guild-Awesome-Community!
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png