test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Hellthorn Traitor

azph1xazph1x Member Posts: 5
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone would like to tell me how to beat this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> -_-?. Is like impossible, just one attack shoves half of my hp, not only that but he one shots my man at arms. Im playing a cleric.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• diomedes3diomedes3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had to get two wizards to help me. after that he never got to hit me.
  • azph1xazph1x Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    Bump, anyone else have any ideas on how to beat him>?
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ROFL don't ask me , took me two tries to get that crazy frost wolf in the mountains . He hit me for over half the first time too .
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Only quest I couldn't do solo on my GF :D Brought a cleric and it was np.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • stadulatorstadulator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    solo'd np on my cleric
  • azph1xazph1x Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    Soloed np? but how. So helpful lol
  • suyukiasuyukia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    where did u get that quest?
  • imobiusimobius Member Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I solo'd him on my Guardian, but he took a few potions to get through (with a dog companion).

The first phase, wich is 100-50% of its HP is by far the toughest. He broke my Guard in one hit and still took atleast 2000 damage after blocking. However, there are 2 long table structures at the sides of the room.
    The boss has some trouble pathing over and around the table, he pauses often running around it.
    For me as melee, i just used the table to kite him and once he pounced i had a window of opportunity to hit him abit, get a few stuns of to delay and start kiting again.
    I can assume it would be significantly easier for ranged to deal with the first phase when you kite him with the tables than it is for melee to bait his pounce.