test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I won't play this game until the lag is fixed.

shuzoxxshuzoxx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I can't stand that god **** lag happening on the EU side.I mean its unplayable, you can't beat bosses, you can't move properly (teleporting from point to point), 1 second delay on taking and giving damage which makes it very hard to dodge things.

Please do something about it.
Post edited by shuzoxx on

Comments

• Options
    escritoresescritores Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have no problem with lag here except the rare case of rubberbanding and I'm from Europe... Maybe buy a new comp or to quote Funcom here "It's your ISP™"...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I checked my connection in other games it's alright and 250 in Neverwinter.My net is 40 mb and it's happening since yesterday.
  • Options
    karischkarisch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know some folks playing from EU have done traces to the servers and are noticing significant packet losses when it gets to Boston
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    Recruitment is CLOSED!!
  • Options
    eekeoleekeol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    UK here and lag isn't a problem even on an ancient 2mb connection.

stop your *ahem* educational downloads whilst playing maybe ?
  • Options
    haszechaszec Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same problem here once i logged in i cannot play properly and i need to wait till server respond
  • Options
    laserdanlaserdan Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a significant amount of packet loss once the connection gets to the NW servers. Me and my 6 mates on skype all started to get it since two days ago. This is not a "your comp is ****!"-problem, or a "LAWL UR ISP **** LOL!"-problem. Something's up on NW's end, there's no question about it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I told you guys it's not me there is something going on and some people are experiencing it.I checked everything that could cause the issue but it didn't help, everything seems to be alright.I also tried to log on 2 different proxys (US, EU) from the launcher settings - nothing.