test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Current bugs/exploits (as of 5/15) for the dev team to look at. Want links? PM me.

lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I tried to PM a few mods but the message would not go through? Nothing is in my PM sent folder.
That is a bit counter intuitive to the bug submission process, but alrighty :D

Right now there are the following confirmed bugs/exploits in the game.

1. A freely lootable chest that gives gear and runes (high level). Exploiters are currently using a script to AFK loot it.

2. An Anti AFK PvP script that bypasses the AFK detection system.

3. A script that will work on your professions day and night. Through the gateway.

Devs, if you want more info on these, PM me. If I can find them, I am sure others can as well.

There are also a few unconfirmed exploits, but they are just that - not confirmed.
Post edited by lexthegreat on

Comments

• Options
    nosoul4evrnosoul4evr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's good that you mention this, I've a couple of these chests (First one at No honor among thieves, which is now patched)
    And for the 2nd part "Anti AFK PvP script" Well, I'm not gonna explain how this works (Quite easy to make one) But the best solution to fixing it would be that you have to exit the "safe-zone" in less than 1 minute when you can, that way the others will be able to kill you if you still decide to bot. Another way to stop this is a report function, if you can report someone for AFK-ing, then the mods/gm's will be able to take a look at it, so far I've seen entire AFK pt's, and the people in these PT's are most likely one person. Why? All had random ****ty name, afk from the beginning. Glory < Epic lvl 60 gear < AD < Money/other stuff. That's the most reasonable thing that I can think of atm.
  • Options
    slayerxopsslayerxops Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been looking for a way to make a new thread, but I guess I can't so I went looking for an already created thread that would be appropriate, and I found this one.

So I found a way to get out and under the map in Neverwinter (the city). I recorded a video of it and later found another way out that I didn't record. Here's the link, if it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTT69b58u-o
  • Options
    glijinvasieaglijinvasiea Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i found an issue with the DC profecy of doom skill , the skill is suposed to reset the cooldown if the mob dies when the debuff is in effect but if the mob is killed by the companion it will not reset