test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A problem exiting foundry quests

mrjasmrjas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
My wife and I have been playing since BW2, and every since we gained access to the Foundry system, neither her or I have been able to leave a Foundry dungeon (which we do almost every day) by the intended exit. We both have to click the exit button on the minimap to leave Foundry dungeons. Is there anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by mrjas on

Comments

• Options
    radiick507radiick507 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had that problem yesterday evening. I actually could not leave the instance as I was suppose to to turn in the quest. The main Map would pop-up but every time I clicked on the "Enclave" icon it would throw me back in the Blacklate District Night event, over and over. I actually had to log completely out of the game and log back in for it to work.

But I never got my rewards from Rhix though for doing the Foundry. Received the Quest rewards though.
  • Options
    foolsyoufoolsyou Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have noticed this problem on several occasions when grouping with friends in Foundry dungeons where I could use the forced exit by the mini map but my friend could not use it or the normal exit and we had to drop from party in order for him to use the exit door. This was Cragsteep crypt an extremely challenging dungeon for two gwf lvl 26 and 29.
  • Options
    mrjasmrjas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the responses guys, but your problems do seem a bit different than mine.

Noone else is having this problem constantly? The sparkily exit doors at the end of all foundry dungeons are non-responsive and I'm forced to use the Mini-map buttons.

Its never prevented us from finishing the quests, but it takes away from the submersion of the game when we have to hit the emergency exit button every time. Its a small thing, but my wife and I both have the same problem on different computers, different accounts, different clients.