test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon] Experienced Guardian LF Top Guild

gruntpyregruntpyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello. I am a 28 years old player, experienced in various MMOs, FPS, RTS. I've played FPS professionally when younger, and have played competitively at the highest level in various games. During my WoW Career, I was leader of a top guild on arthas in Vanilla, multi-gladiator, made the world pvp tournament s1 on my warrior.

That said, I am looking for a top pve/pvp guild for progression and to play with skillful players (pugs are mind-numbing).

I can be reached on dragon in-game; name is Xena (@gruntpyre). Just hit 60 yesterday, GS currently 10815. Specced for DPS as guardian to murder adds while dps focus bosses down.

Appreciate your time reading this guys and gals.
Post edited by gruntpyre on

Comments

• grrrforumsgrrrforums Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey there,

I encourage you to check out our guild recruitment post here. It sums us up nicely. We're a smaller established group, whose leadership has been together since the EQ days. We preach quality over quantity, maturity, good sportsmanship and above all, progress.

Please feel free to contact either of the two GMs in-game (Nadir Lafrey@grrrgames or Halomyr@Halomyr). I'll look for you as well.

Cheers!
    ---"Old age and deviousness will always overcome youth and enthusiasm."
    DZJuyUT.png
    Visit Eminence Gaming | Dragon's All Adult, "Casually Hardcore" PvE/PvP Guild | Now Recruiting Exceptional Applicants