test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral shield

firebatt123firebatt123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I swear every time I see people complaining about double astral shield being an "exploit" I get a laugh

literally everything you can think of stacks in this game, Everything.

Just think about that for a second and you will see why "astral shield stacking is an exploit" Is just the tip of a very big iceberg.
Post edited by firebatt123 on

Comments

• zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are correct, but this particular stacking is allowing content to be trivialized and eliminating the need for an entire class.

Personally, I'd love it if they would fix the cleric applying debuff to friendly targets while fixing the stacking. It simply amazes me that this mechanic made it past internal testing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hadriax1hadriax1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zingarbage wrote: »
    You are correct, but this particular stacking is allowing content to be trivialized and eliminating the need for an entire class.

Personally, I'd love it if they would fix the cleric applying debuff to friendly targets while fixing the stacking. It simply amazes me that this mechanic made it past internal testing.

Yes it's astral shield that invalidates 2 entire classes, not aggro generation or aggro management. Or lack of dps and survivabilty of 2 said classes. It's deffinetly the astral shield......>-<