test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I think it's telling...

jamezwithazjamezwithaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
...that of all the "x class is OP, nerf them" threads, no one has ever said GWF are OP and need a nerf. Buff dem plox :rolleyes:. At least at the low levels. I shouldn't have to be level 50 to feel like I'm not completely useless. Also, Determination sucks. The fact that a GWF has to take damage to build it up (excluding the useless class feature that builds it up slowly and the feat you can choose in the high 50's) means that for most of a dungeon run, I have none because the poor healer is being tagged to death by every mob due to the broken threat system and I can't peel them off even after taking all the tanking and threat feats.

K? Thanks.
Post edited by jamezwithaz on

Comments

• nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do ok on my GWF.

Run in, Roar, Daring Challenge (this usually fills Determination to 100%), Come and Get It, Wicked Strikes.

I don't know if this is "the best" but it works for my playstyle.
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited May 2013
    I don't have any issues with my GWF (other than the fact I don't have an axe). I am usually one of the top two for damage and kills at the end of dungeons/skirmishes even when I'm lower level than the rest of the group.
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ...that of all the "x class is OP, nerf them" threads, no one has ever said GWF are OP and need a nerf. Buff dem plox :rolleyes:. At least at the low levels. I shouldn't have to be level 50 to feel like I'm not completely useless. Also, Determination sucks. The fact that a GWF has to take damage to build it up (excluding the useless class feature that builds it up slowly and the feat you can choose in the high 50's) means that for most of a dungeon run, I have none because the poor healer is being tagged to death by every mob due to the broken threat system and I can't peel them off even after taking all the tanking and threat feats.

K? Thanks.

say_what_2125_199710286.jpg