test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Beholder) Looking for a guild focused on UGC creation, play, discussion, and review.

ashleydusenberyashleydusenbery Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
Are there any guilds on Beholder focused on UGC? I'm looking to make friends with players who like to build quests, play each other's quests and help each other learn the foundry toolset. UCG doesn't have to be the only thing the guild does. In fact, it's good if the guild does normal guildy stuff from time to time. Anyway just checking.
Campaign: "At the End of the Cleft Rock" - NWS-DLV4Q9XLJ
Ch. 1: "Driven to the Brink" - NW-DRYVJ3YMK

A Lighthearted Dungeon Crawl: "Axes for Everyone" - NW-DBA78LMOK
Post edited by ashleydusenbery on

Comments

• ashleydusenberyashleydusenbery Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still looking if anyone has a guild like this. I would also be open to starting one if there is any other interest.
    Campaign: "At the End of the Cleft Rock" - NWS-DLV4Q9XLJ
    Ch. 1: "Driven to the Brink" - NW-DRYVJ3YMK

A Lighthearted Dungeon Crawl: "Axes for Everyone" - NW-DBA78LMOK
  • cayllcayll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey. We are a relatively new start up guild wise, however, we are a very large gaming community, we have a division within that is going to be strictly dedicated to using The Foundry to create campaigns that our guild can run on event nights. If you want more information, you can go to www.taw.net or contact me ingame as Brom@cayll.