test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

People who abused the one-shot exploit.

2»

Comments

• pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why would they be punished? Well done them for getting lucky playing the game with the tools provided.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • screamingpalmscreamingpalm Member Posts: 304 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I remember that's also why I never bought GW2 lol.
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    why would they be punished? Well done them for getting lucky playing the game with the tools provided.

Go die in a hole somewhere. K thanks.
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    which is why so many people are saying they will not put real money into a game where such exploits have no consequences..

If they have not put real money into the game by now they were never going to.
  • asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013

you must be one of them huh! :cool:
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They stated they have a team examining log files, so i'm guessing something will be done, just not sure what exactly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey All,

We're working on a plan to fully analyze the situation. Once we've done all the ground work necessary to fully understand the impact and the details, we'll definitely share info regarding next steps. Until then, we are immensely grateful for your patience and understanding and want you to know that resolving the issue in full is a priority for us.

I need to close this thread for now as it has become off-topic and there is a high volume of users flaming each other.
This discussion has been closed.