test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can craft anything!!!

maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
All of a sudden I can't seem to craft anything, the only things shown are stuff that is above my level.

And no nothing is ticked off.

Happens both in game and on the gateway.
Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
Post edited by maho4200 on

Comments

• mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sometimes I noticed problems with crafting, similar to yours. Maybe a DB problem. Usually after a while, maybe 20-30 mins, it went back to normal

Is it happening now? Because from the gateway I see all recipes right now
  • lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems to be random, but I've not seen it show only above level jobs. However, it shows only rare jobs. I think it's an issue with Gateway/DB syncronization; The gateway isn't always accurate with their timers, for instance.
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lyokira wrote: »
    The gateway isn't always accurate with their timers, for instance.
    Yeah but it happens in-game as well.

Oh well, I'll give it some time.
  • lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    Yeah but it happens in-game as well.

Oh well, I'll give it some time.

It happens in game yes, but I've noticed it only happening when I'm messing with the gateway as well. I might be wrong though, admittedly. It also generally resolves when your existing tasks complete.
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It fixed itself it seems :)
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had this happen to me on the Gateway. I had to deselect the filters to get it to show. It was still greyed out though. I figured I would try and see what happens. I selected the task and it let me slot it anyways.
  • robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had this happen last night in game, I resorted the tasks and it fixed itself.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.