test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Campaign] Welcome to Icewind Dale!

fallfromheavenfallfromheaven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
Hello there! I am an aspiring foundry author and this is my attempt to recreate a spiritual successor/remake to Icewind Dale 2 on the Neverwinter foundry engine. If you are interested, or enjoyed IWD2 as much as I did, feel free to play through it! I full intend to eventually have ALL of Icewind Dale 2 available to play in a 10 part campaign, but for now...enjoy part one and save Targos!

Welcome to Icewind Dale: Targos!
NW-DFPZFEPRN
@fallfromheaven

7Ea320e.jpg

Mission Type: Hack n' Slash, with moderate story elements.
Average Duration: 30 minutes
Amount of Combat: A lot!
Starts at: From the Map
Mission Summary: Targos, one of the Ten Towns of Icewind Dale has been over-run by local Frost Goblin tribes! It's up to you, the only mercenary arriving from Neverwinter to save the town...and figure out exactly why the Ten Towns are under attack!

Come and Visit
"Sunny" Icewind Dale
Today Friends!
Post edited by fallfromheaven on

Comments

• myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just be careful making content like this, as we haven't had any official responses yet on whether we are allowed to recreate Official areas, characters, previous games content...
    Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
    Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
    Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy
  • fallfromheavenfallfromheaven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's why I have used none of the art/characters etc of Icewind Dale 2, it's entirely a spiritual successor and violates no copyright laws in my country.