What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OMG FIX X! "X Fixed" OMG WHY DIDNT YOU FIX Z! "Z Fixed" and so on

2»

Comments

• vaeledrinvaeledrin Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    noosed wrote: »
    Hey, you're dumb. The people playing this game, being whiny *** entitled little ****s did not fight any wars, will not fight any wars, and will always feel like they deserve the very best, and will continue to whine incessantly if they feel like their ego has not been stroked well enough.

I do recall some people eating some IEDs. Must be my imagination as surely there have been no wars or conflicts within the last decade. No servicemen would ever bother playing this game... right?
  • aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vaeledrin wrote: »
    And it's funny how low you have set your standards.

The brats of the 20th century fought two World Wars, dealt with Stalinist Communism, and the Great Depression. They deserve a break and most of them are dead anyways. As for the brats of the 21st century we have increasing standards as professionals push the boundaries on almost all fronts. So, of course we ought to demand and expect better results for whatever amount we pay. We're also in a recession of sorts.

So I am glad you have high fault tolerance but why should we, the player base, be grateful for what should have been communicated much earlier and dealt with much sooner in accordance to 21st century standards?

Are you *really* defending virtual tantrum throwing, claiming it is some sort of "professionalism" and a sign of high standards wrought from the tough times kids of the 21st century have to deal with? If you ever have kids, you'll probably be one of the ones who says "Oh, little Jimmy isn't misbehaving... He's just independent and creative" as he tosses his dinner on the floor.
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually it gets funnier when you really pay attention to who is crying. Rogues crying cause a GF out dps'd them in a dungeon (yes it was an exploit, yes it needed fixing, but common look who complained). Or a rogue crying cause they cant kill a cleric standing in a circle. Its the people playing the FOTM toons, someone does something that beats them and they can't take it.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do recall some people eating some IEDs. Must be my imagination as surely there have been no wars or conflicts within the last decade. No servicemen would ever bother playing this game... right?

Are you NOW trying to insinuate that the people throwing tantrums over things like this might be servicemen and not just spoiled little kids who DON'T GET TO PLAY THEIR FREE GAME FOR TWO HOURS WAHHH WAHHH WAHHHH?

Professionalism of the 21st century in a free to play MMO crowd whining about things taking too long to patch... A sign of their high standards. I have rarely heard such a ridiculous thing.
  • xenogias1xenogias1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And it's funny how low you have set your standards.

The brats of the 20th century fought two World Wars, dealt with Stalinist Communism, and the Great Depression. They deserve a break and most of them are dead anyways. As for the brats of the 21st century we have increasing standards as professionals push the boundaries on almost all fronts. So, of course we ought to demand and expect better results for whatever amount we pay. We're also in a recession of sorts.

So I am glad you have high fault tolerance but why should we, the player base, be grateful for what should have been communicated much earlier and dealt with much sooner in accordance to 21st century standards?

This. Well said. People like to act like there is only one good MMO on the market and that's the one they are playing at the time. When in reality there are a lot of them out there that are the same just in a different setting.
  • galthisgalthis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    runicfi wrote: »
    Anyone else find it retardedly funny?

Snip

Stopped reading there. Please try to find a different word to describe how funny something is. Some of us have special kids in our lives, and to read this, is insulting. Thanks!
  • runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Here are a few hints:

This isn't Cryptic's first MMO. Other companies with similarly scaled projects can and have done better while communicating effectively with its base.

Telling someone to create their own project in order to relate to a development that requires a team speaks largely of ignorance. Don't be that guy. At least tell me to raise funds and hire a team to develop my own MMO - at least it would make sense.

Don't discount the QA department, again, it speaks of your own ignorance. Maybe you should wonder if Cryptic should invest more into its QA rather than perhaps cutting corners if it is?

Testosterone has very little if nothing at all to do with pushing boundaries.

We have no choice but to be patient you idiot. It's not like we can withdraw our funding or trade our stocks for something more profitable.

Lastly, most of us are looking at the bigger picture; exploit the **** out of the game at the expense of others to get our enjoyment and move on.

Apparently my tiny little lens sees a bit more than you do as I can actually see the existence of other companies and departments within a company. Always the QA, always.

Here's a hint for you instead, all launches, including that of WoW, have been the same. WoW was even worse. Fact.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone else find it retardedly funny how people keep crying, sobbing and whining for the devs to fix something, and when they finally fix said issue they cry, sob and whine that another matter should've been fixed first?

They're fixing issues that are being cried, sobbed and whined about, how about you stop crying, sobbing and whining and be happy they're fixing things, one or two at a time even if so.

Stop being so ungrateful you spoiled 20th century snotnosed brats. They fixed PvP AFK, isn't that great DESPITE there are other numerous issues waiting?

Well said. We're suffering from the last generation having decided that spanking their brats is bad. Now we have to listen to their crying, whining, demanding sniveling because they were never taught patience or how to behave. They've all been given everything they've ever asked for, most of them haven't had to lift a finger to work for anything, and they've been told their entire lives that they're special. :rolleyes:
    edited May 2013
    And before someone goes "but WoW launch was ages ago, these days everything should work perfectly instantly" - time is irrelevant in this case, when you launch a game this big, it will go wrong in many ways, and always will.

If you have trouble accepting that fact, take a rocketship to another universe, the one of yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I find the instant gratification threads to be hilarious. I can't wait for them to grow up and realize that life isn't about instant gratification.

Imagine going to the DMV and shouting: "I want my license now .... give me give me give me".
  • borneolborneol Member Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Easy solution to people complaining: don't (soft)/(beta)launch a game so filled with issues and outright horrid design. Do that and there wont be any reason to complain and the few that do get justly ridiculed. But instead we have threads 100+ pages long discussing a wipe... a WIPE, when that is even a subject something is dreadfully wrong. And don't tell me everything needs to be "constructive" or offer a solution, these people are supposed to be professionals, they should be able to come up with a solution don't you think?

But of course everyone that doesn't agree with you is just an entitled kid or some other conveniently inferior human being that you can dismiss, just as long as you don't actually have to come up with any real arguments.
  • teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone else find it retardedly funny how people keep crying, sobbing and whining for the devs to fix something, and when they finally fix said issue they cry, sob and whine that another matter should've been fixed first?

They're fixing issues that are being cried, sobbed and whined about, how about you stop crying, sobbing and whining and be happy they're fixing things, one or two at a time even if so.

Stop being so ungrateful you spoiled 20th century snotnosed brats. They fixed PvP AFK, isn't that great DESPITE there are other numerous issues waiting?

I wish they would respond to my tickets about losing stuff in the mail and how they are going to get me my items back or my money back.....
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aislingi wrote: »
    runicfi wrote:

You're acting like an obnoxious, spoiled little whiny brat. Why?

You do realise that there are cases of companies paying people to represent their interests on the internet. Sadly this is actually worse, as it looks like runicfi is a true believers in PWE/Cryptic........
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fix everything pl0x , when i am playing on mega high HD gfx on my 10 years old computer i'm lagging thx admin .
    edited May 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    You do realise that there are cases of companies paying people to represent their interests on the internet. Sadly this is actually worse, as it looks like runicfi is a true believers in PWE/Cryptic........

It's sad being happy about them fixing things, even if its not at the pace that the community wants ( community wants everything, right now )?

It's also called being realistic, and not demanding everything right now, sorry.

Anyhow, what are you crybabies gonna do if they won't fix things on the pace you want? Keep posting crybaby threads? Think that'll help? Probably not. Leave? Please, go, cya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yunalesscanyunalesscan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and control wizards are still dumb. no DR what so ever