test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cleric perspective Castle Never final boss kill video

yargnityargnit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Posted this in general earlier but thought I'd throw it in here also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuSUCaa85lY

Here's general discussion thread, http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?243821-Castle-Never-final-boss-Legit-kill-video but I wanted to get some feedback specifically on the Cleric side as well.

Some fights the constant dodgy-ness required of clerics is annoying as <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> (I'm looking at you T2 ice-zone final boss!) but this guy was actually really fun. My gear score was between 9700-9800 I believe, stacked heavily into recovery. I'm still not 100% certain on my 3rd spell (used Bastion).

Questions/comments/suggestions?
Post edited by yargnit on

Comments

• Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It looks like your standard fight for every boss. Double stack clerics and CWs with no tank. I'm hoping they nerf AS stacking soon and adjust threat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    difinitusdifinitus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup, this is meta for CN.
  • Options
    redeclipzeredeclipze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You need another Cleric to help you? Lol

Solo isn't that hard...
    BiS DC Seyfried - PvP / CN farm (Dragon Server) 1st Degree Burns

twitch.tv/redeclipze
  • Options
    firebatt123firebatt123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    redeclipze wrote: »
    You need another Cleric to help you? Lol

Solo isn't that hard...

Post a video of you solo healing Castle Never and then you are free to talk down to group using two clerics.

Anyway, I was hoping to see something different but it looks like you guys are clearing it with the same setup my group runs. I certainly agree with you that the fight is one of the better ones in the game. It's possible to do the fight with just one CW dealing with adds and slot in another DPS but if the knock backs aren't on the money every time the adds can get a little out of control