test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Contacting authors of broken quests?

gelatinouscoatgelatinouscoat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
How do I contact authors of broken quests. I just *attempted* one, and it can not be completed by me (or my character)...OK, it's got some crappy Mario-jumping game play, but I'm pretty sure it is just not completable.

I can't (apparently) use the @<name> for an email, and I can't review it.

Unsurprisingly, it has no reviews...so it's probably never been completed.

This is the third time something like this has happened with a 4*+ Daily Foundry quest...and it's making me really dislike the lack of QA on Foundry quests.
Post edited by gelatinouscoat on

Comments

• zogvarnokazogvarnoka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Use the @nick for in game mail and let them know what was wrong :)
    Removing the Grey Mask
    NW-DJ56XFK6G
    My first installment in the Rise of Shadovar Campaign.
  • hercooles130uscghercooles130uscg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For sure there needs to be a button to click on the quests description page to contact the author easily and leave feedback without finishing the quest. However, you can just send mail as was suggested above.
    If the @name is not working for in-game mail, you can always try the forums (most players have the same name on the forums as in the game, just drop the @...I of course do not, lol)

Try to send a private message on the forums, or try a player search in the game with that @handle, if they have a character online you can whisper them.
    bdayaffair_zps6675e60e.png
  • hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    How do I contact authors of broken quests. I just *attempted* one, and it can not be completed by me (or my character)...OK, it's got some crappy Mario-jumping game play, but I'm pretty sure it is just not completable.

I can't (apparently) use the @<name> for an email, and I can't review it.

Unsurprisingly, it has no reviews...so it's probably never been completed.

This is the third time something like this has happened with a 4*+ Daily Foundry quest...and it's making me really dislike the lack of QA on Foundry quests.

If it looks like the person at least tried, I will email them and say there's a big problem.

If it's like SO MANY maps out there that is just a complete joke, I just forget about it since it's not like it matters to the author.
    Dr. Herc trilogy NWS-DHDPDVTMA