test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2 mil Astral Shards

battlechantbattlechant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I purchased the founders pack, but do not see the diamonds.

Anyone have any insight into this, or did I do something wrong?
BattleChant
Post edited by battlechant on

Comments

• Options
    timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    What be shards?

Shards be network nodes for the global servers. . .

why would you get to see that when nobody else does???

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    timm4444 wrote: »
    What be shards?

Shards be network nodes for the global servers. . .

why would you get to see that when nobody else does???

dont be a jerk. you know what he meant yet you troll for attention....good job d0ucher
  • Options
    battlechantbattlechant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Sorry Astral Shards are in DDO, my bad, I meant to say Diamonds.

I edited the post but couldn't the title.
    BattleChant
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    IIRC you have to transfer them to your character, but I don't remember in which menu it was. I mean in-game menu
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dont be a jerk. you know what he meant yet you troll for attention....good job d0ucher

Bypassing profanity filters is against the ROC
  • Options
    tallulahkattallulahkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    up top left you will see an icon bar (in game) choose i think its the 3rd option where you can trade zen for diamonds.. there is an option there to transfer them to your character
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In fact I would think my forum title would say 'Hero of the North' like others.

I did get my other goodies. Just looking into a long time with NWO.

I like NWO for what it has to offer. Just getting my act together before I start to get serious with the game.
    BattleChant
  • Options
    timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013

How I jerk?

Because I not American?

cause I not know english well as you?

who be troll now???

• Options
    edited May 2013
    up top left you will see an icon bar (in game) choose i think its the 3rd option where you can trade zen for diamonds.. there is an option there to transfer them to your character

Thx

I appreciate ur time to answer this post
    BattleChant
  • Options
    nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes you claim your founder diamonds from the AD/Zen exchange, and if you want your forum title you'll just need to go into your User CP and enable it from Permission Groups
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    nasuradin wrote: »
    Yes you claim your founder diamonds from the AD/Zen exchange, and if you want your forum title you'll just need to go into your User CP and enable it from Permission Groups

Thx appreciate the helpful advice...
    BattleChant
  • Options
    thehadrielthehadriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    timm4444 wrote: »
    How I jerk?

Because I not American?

cause I not know english well as you?

who be troll now???

Still you.