test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More ability slots = more fun?

scottisdwarfscottisdwarf Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Anyone else reckon the game would be a good deal more complex and fun with a bit more than 5 active abilis in combat?

Dont get me wrong i'm enjoying it but I reckon being allowed to juggle a couple more abilis would make it even better ^^.

Let each class utilize all of its stuff rather than swapping abilis in and out all the time rock scissor papers in pvp kinda stuff.

Not seen any other posts on anyone mentioning more ability slots so figured id throw this out there cheers for reading :)
Post edited by scottisdwarf on

Comments

• shinnyshinshinnyshin Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I actually really, really, really enjoy this more streamlined system and the meaningful/flexible build options it enables.
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ever played Forge?

If you haven't, then no, more abilities will only hurt the game and fingers.
  • scottisdwarfscottisdwarf Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ah well each to their own, i still reckon id enjoy it more with a bit more on the fly flexability rather than having to guess what u'll need for each situation.
  • polpopopolpopo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd rather have a botton to change for another skill bar so i don't have to press P and change the skill. As a wizard it's very annoying that.
    edited May 2013
    a couple of more bars to slot abilis on would be my personal wish but failing that a couple of presets to swap in and out would be good. aye polpop :)
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just want more customization per skill.

Like Advantages in Champions Online.
  • papi032papi032 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5 would be awesome... Not too much not too little.. 3 is kinda meh
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shinnyshin wrote: »
    I actually really, really, really enjoy this more streamlined system and the meaningful/flexible build options it enables.

This, but i wouldn't mind something that would let me swap out sets between fights. I could see it being too powerful during fights, but when out of combat it could be nice. Instead of having to go in and select each power each time.
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can already switch powers during fight, pretty sure I did it during some pack trash. The only problem is the time wasted opening the window and the cooldown you incur in slotting the power.
    edited May 2013
    yeh i think most ppl know u can switch them during a fight but opening the window and resetting cooldowns, when swapping in kinda makes this option a bit redundant unless ur in a 30 min boss fight.