test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix your game

frozentothecorefrozentothecore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Inc rant. I'm sick of the lag, the broken auction house and the ridiculous shield that is 'open beta'. The exploits need to be fixed and the players exploiting need to be banned and all the items and currency they made from them removed, roll back the servers if you have to. Its up to you Cryptic and PWE because if you dont do anything soon, this game will be dead before it even comes out of this supposed open beta stage.

- A dissapointed Founder.

Comments

• ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I second this , also fix your freaking glitched bosses already jesus christ .

On a side note , the rubberbanding and lag issues are still there .
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I have not encountered a single bug or issue yet and I am level 40.
  • natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glannigan wrote: »

Quit lying, PWE drone.

This game is broken, its beyond the normal "beta" problems. There will be people leaving in droves soon, very sad. It happened to SWTOR and it will happen here.
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I...

Me...

Myself...

I have not encountered a single bug, broken feature, Broken Quest, Inventory Issue or any issue that has had any negative effect on me what so ever.

I also don't spend hours scourging the internet trying to monitor each and every other players activities to make sure their are up to my standards and try to control other people and how they play the game.
  • northwind2008northwind2008 Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    Go use the Auction House.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I...

Me...

Myself...

I have not encountered a single bug, broken feature, Broken Quest, Inventory Issue or any issue that has had any negative effect on me what so ever.

I also don't spend hours scourging the internet trying to monitor each and every other players activities to make sure their are up to my standards and try to control other people and how they play the game.

That's why you're misinformed so much , now feel free to troll somehwere else . Are the LoL forums broken or something ?
  • frozentothecorefrozentothecore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I...

Me...

Myself...

Your either a lier or you are delusonal. You may not have come across anything negative during your playtime, that dosent mean they are not there, while your minding your own buisness doing random quests, Mr Exploiter 1,2,3,4 and 5 are glitching and farming t2 bosses and making millions on the auction house.