test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No wizard weapon in Wondrous Bazaar?

ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I see weapons for all the other classes but nothing for wizards...is there a reason for that?
Post edited by ashkedawn on

Comments

• jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    ashkedawn wrote: »
    I see weapons for all the other classes but nothing for wizards...is there a reason for that?

because it a orb lol. they could made a floating book skin for it
  • ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes I know it's an orb, I am saying there isn't one there.
  • suavaialofasuavaialofa Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they use spell casting implements like clerics do unfortunately, no gish for you :D.
    edited May 2013
    there is a cleric weapon there though. as I said, all the other classes have a weapon in the bazaar but the wizard, it's just odd is all
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am pretty sure I found an orb on a vendor there somewhere. As you sure you checked all the vendors? Seems like its the one near the crafting junk vendor.
  • bluereverendbluereverend Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    There is an orb vendor in the market
    edited May 2013
    sure there is an orb vendor that sells for gold...however my comment was directed towards the superior weapons offered in the wondrous bazaar for astral diamonds
  • orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a magical orb vendor there.
  • quorforgedquorforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashkedawn wrote: »
    sure there is an orb vendor that sells for gold...however my comment was directed towards the superior weapons offered in the wondrous bazaar for astral diamonds

The weapons in the AD store are not very good, any way. They're there for providing alternative skins for weapons (note that each one that's there is a weapon of a different type than the normal one for that class). Since the Wizard's weapon is a floating orb, my guess is they didn't have a good way to provide an alternative weapon.

If you really want to buy weapons with AD, check the AH (use the gateway so you can search by level).