test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Death Bug

vien07vien07 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This happened to me earlier. I died at the end of the PvP Domination game, didn't have time to release to spawn. The game ended and it sends me back to protectors enclave and I'm dead on the ground. Had to re spawn and wait 5 minutes for my injury to go away.
Post edited by vien07 on

Comments

• Options
    moonraisamoonraisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    vien07 wrote: »
    This happened to me earlier. I died at the end of the PvP Domination game, didn't have time to release to spawn. The game ended and it sends me back to protectors enclave and I'm dead on the ground. Had to re spawn and wait 5 minutes for my injury to go away.

I second this. Pretty ridiculous for a bug like this to have made it this far when it's been reported many times.
  • Options
    shgthshgth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's even more annoying if you are for example in the end area of the zone where you queue from. After death you are at the entrance of the zone and need to run back. Happend to me few times in a row, riding the same zone through again and again for the bug is annoying yes(not as much as game freezing often some hours of the day). :D
    - Shagath, VoTF
    Previous guilds: Double Deviants, Orum, Sandwitches, Dragon Order of Arcanix and many many more.
    Hope I find some old friends!