test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Report afk pvp here!

js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Well this have to be done, and consequence need to be added to those who ruin pvp.

First afk party of the day, i might add some but i welcome all of you to do so !
Please Perfectworld you HAVE to do something about this ASAP!
This is ruining pvp AND the economy as plenty of pvp armor are there already

This was on mindflayer.
98y9g7.png
Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

Post edited by js3b on

Comments

• Options
    mattplexmattplex Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Working as intended.
  • Options
    alantir1alantir1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Time wasted,unfortunately.
  • Options
    zarkheszarkhes Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    These guys playing by the rules, so let them be!

Also...ITS OPEN BETA! ITS SUPPOSED TO LIKE THIS!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    zarkhes wrote: »
    These guys playing by the rules, so let them be!

Also...ITS OPEN BETA! ITS SUPPOSED TO LIKE THIS!!!

So its supossed that people multy box / abuse the system, your obviously doing the same ..

*edited not tu hurt sensitive souls*

And probably some place for you to think, open beta= mystake that need to be adressed or else the game stay in beta FOREVER. Developper need to fix issue like these that make people like you abuse system just so they could ruin other people games.

I would run this game, i would simply add a tos rules witch state that boxing is to be baned from the server and ban people doing so.

• Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The developers should be already aware of this issue and that players are requesting for a fix for it. It's only a matter of time before we get that fix. So please avoid damning people to hell just because of a game. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The developers should be already aware of this issue and that players are requesting for a fix for it. It's only a matter of time before we get that fix. So please avoid damning people to hell just because of a game. :)

its just a way to say, its chaotic to say that those are normal and to just let it go. :)

• Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with the spirit but calling people out on forums is always a no-no