test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whispering Caverns

drussivdrussiv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Library
Guys how do you do the quests here? I keep getting jumped on, especially if there a bunch of Ustilagors or what they are called and I get instagibbed. I try to have chill strike on tab for the aoe damage to start and when they are close set of the shield to kill and if not push them away enough, but that doesnt work half the time.

I thought about entangling on tab and then conduit of ice on top of it?
Post edited by drussiv on

Comments

• elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had serious issues with that part of the levelling experience as well but at that point I was also trying to level a cat so I didn't have the cleric out. I imagine it'd be easier with the cleric (no idea what companion you're using). You definitely want to move as soon as you agro the little braindogs, as they start with a leap that does hefty damage if it hits you.
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drussiv wrote: »
    I thought about entangling on tab and then conduit of ice on top of it?

I've been running with both of those, not on tab, had shield there, and didn't have too much trouble with the brain dogs there, they weren't too tough, unless something changed in a patch. Didn't have a cleric, had the firebird, and just used potions as needed. That zone is harder than the previous ones, for sure, but i had bigger troubles with the multiple mind flayers and assassins, those cone attacks always get me, and when there is more than one, ouch.
  • nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My CW starts the fight by rolling shard of endless avalanche at them to knock them over, then I run up to them with steal time, by then if they aren't dead, then they're stunned, and I end them with magic missiles. Of course there are times when I miss the mark and they pwn me anyway.