test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a dedicated group (dragon)

zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Myself and a couple of other friends are looking to either join an active guild doing endgame progression or just a couple of people to do the same.

We are all around 10k GS and consist of a DC, CW, and GF. We are active daily and will be on nightly from 7:00 central to about 1:00 or later.

We have access to a mumble server and don't mind joining another. I prefer a relaxed atmosphere because we will joke around a bit.

I'm Betty White in game on the dragon server. We can run a few dungeons to see how things go. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zingarbage on

Comments

• eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    I saw your post before, and you are still seeking a guild...

So please take this opportunity to join us!

Grievance is a multiple gaming community with over 10 years of history.

I must totally agree that this guild is TRULY doing what they preach.

There are only a handful of the gaming communities out there with similar history (10 year+)...

Most of them seems very nice at first but then after you look into the community for a while, some are swarmed into the years of RULES and REGULATIONS and SMALL CLIQUE.

Not so in Grievance! People are extremely nice, knowledgeable and helpful...

There are something for everyone. There are PG channel, there are Mature channels, there are different flavors of tea for everyone; and if you do not like TEA, we have Coffee, Irish Coffee, Wine and Beers as well! =)

After a long hard day at work, all we want to do is to relax and have some fun to chillax. We are playing a game to have fun and to hang loose with some guildmates to enjoy ourselves --- after all ---who wants to be forced to behave like a child all the time when you are having fun with a bunch of mature players?

Based on our latest roster, we have over three hundred ACTIVE Neverwinter players (individual players, not alts, and not counting other members who play in other games) and counting. There should be enough groups for anyone to run dungeons in different time.

So come join us, on the glorious Open Beta Week for this amazing game.

Picking the right and friendly community will change your gaming experience dramatically; so make Grievance to be your family today!

We welcome you! So join us, TODAY!

Please visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Luna
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello.

You might want to check out my Recruitment Post for my guild: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-EUROPE-DEDICATED-REJECTS-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

We are a friendly, 18+ guild and we seek new members. We just started playing the game last week, and we created the in-game guild just yesterday. I wouldn't say that we have any expertise in the area of MMO's, but we are dedicated gamers with years of experience on all gaming genres, including MMO's.
    In other words, we are laid back but mature, adept players.

If you want to check us out, please join our Teamspeak 3 Server on the following IP: ts.dr-clan.net
    You may also check out our website at www.dedicatedrejects.com

See ya on the Battlefield, soldier!
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    PS: I'm Dahel, we were chatting in game yesterday. Shoot me a message if you want.
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png