test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway Astral Diamond Bug

shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone know if this bug is fixed?

For those who didn't know, If you "collect Result" while on the gateway while doing leadership mission that give you Astral Diamond, you dont receive your Astral Diamond.

Thank
Post edited by shammill on

Comments

• morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The rough astral diamonds should get auto-refined after a certain amount of time. Make sure you note your astral diamond count and see if they go up by the amount of rough astral diamonds you have gained.
  • alexandrebuenoalexandrebueno Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The bug exists, but it seems to be intermitent.
    Today I did 15 "Protect Caravan" on the gateway (5 rounds of 3), and I received only 600 diamonds for the first round. I opened the game after the first round for conference and thought it was fixed, then I did the others and received no diamonds... :(
  • harbingerdrumharbingerdrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I tested this when it first reported and the Gateway collection worked. So I was not sure why it failed for some others.

Today however, I had two 800 rough AD that did not show up in-game when collected.

It seems to be the different (specific) tasks not the gateway then.

I will try to pin point exactly which ones fail and see if we can get this corrected. I think it was level 12 collect taxes that failed. Wish I had taken notes..
    the Book Binding series by @HarbingerDrum ----> Help Defeat Lolth's Minions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1- 20, 2- 35, 3- 18, 4- 20 min
    Comments to ->
    the Book Binding
  • kavdenkavden Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is indeed intermittent. And not task specific. I've tested it the last week or so, only during overnight tasks. I only use one diamond collection task for this test "Protect Diamond Shipment" on 8 characters if it's available in the rare list within a few hours. This morning, 5 characters running it 3x each, none received their diamonds. Yesturday 2 characters running 3x each, one received the diamonds. The previous day 3 of 4 characters running 3x each received their diamonds. Other previous days were random as well. No specific character always received or did not receive diamonds. Logging into the server before the gateway didn't seem to affect it.

Another note. You get everything else from tasks like money, boxes, xp or profession xp. Even at the same time within the same character. For example, One character today that did not receive her diamonds did get the money from the same tasks that should have given diamonds as well, and could not complete one of the other tasks running because she had no room in inventory.

Sadly i've been doing diamond tasks for weeks without realizing it was bugged, just assuming they were auto-refined. Now i know. Considering the resources i put up front into this, assuming i'd be making back the diamonds, i am quite disheartened and question my continuation with this game.
  • zaarel2zaarel2 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just noticed this finally yesterday as well. I started leveling leadership last week to generate AD from the protect caravan. The last few days I have seen no rough diamonds show up from my rewards collected on the gateway. Has anyone noted if the same thing happens if you start the task in game?