test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dungeon daily spider temple not working

gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
ok so i was level 55 earlier(56now) and took my daily dungeon from rhix. he tells me to do the temple of the spider.
so i went and did it ... and again ... and a third time, and still rhix isnt registering that i have done the daily.
never had this issue at any previous levels.
First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
Post edited by gwalahad on

Comments

• gvilaingvilain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    + same here
    I may devour the five continents,
    And swallow the three seas,
    But a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet,
    Is powerless against the sky.
    I am the world serpent.
    Jormungand is my name.
  • malkaviermalkavier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've had this issue with daily dungeons, foundry and skirmishes since patch .14, and we are getting ready to have patch .23. If you have this bug, it won't just be Spider Temple, but every dungeon daily after it as well.
    How Cryptic trolls the entire NWO playerbase: 9200 GS listed for CN, implying anyone who needs more has no skill.
  • dandamisdandamis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    malkavier wrote: »
    I've had this issue with daily dungeons, foundry and skirmishes since patch .14, and we are getting ready to have patch .23. If you have this bug, it won't just be Spider Temple, but every dungeon daily after it as well.

Nah, this is just this dungeon. I posted about it here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?243551-Temple-of-Spider-dungeon-doesn-t-register-completion

This one particular dungeon gives this issue to everyone - I've asked my party members each time. I don't have problems with any other dungeon or event.