test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defiance (Beholder Server) PvE/PvP US based

tingle98tingle98 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
Defiance is a Raiding Guild looking for unselfish members to help conquer all content Neverwinter has to offer. We are a friendly Guild that believes in quality over quantity. We would rather have a tight knit group of members than just mass numbers. Voice communications on Mumble is mandatory for instances and pvp.

The two highest qualities we look for is Solid Attitude and Quality Players.

We are a group of players that has played together over the years - our gaming experience includes DAoC, AoC, SWG, LoTRO, SWToR, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, and soon ESO.

We are looking for strong members who are willing and able to master their class and progress as a Guild and not as individuals. Our goal is progression through all content that Neverwinter will put out without a cutthroat, all for yourself attitude.

If you are a player looking for a Guild that plans on pushing the content in Neverwinter, then Defiance may be right for you. Being social is key and having thick skin is a must. We like to joke around and have fun while being competitive at the same time. If you are interested in joining us, please contact one of us in game.

Tingle Catseye@Tingle98
Saam Hain@zagyx
Post edited by tingle98 on

Comments

• yesbrasilyesyesbrasilyes Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    You guys interested in a Control Wizard?

Experienced in MMOs, only level 30 right now but its going pretty fast I doubt it will take long to hit 60. I came to this game without any of my friends, loved Baldurs Gate 2 and Neverwinter Night so I thought I would give this a try and so far not disappointed. Anyways, long story short I am a reliable and would like to say fairly competent player who would fit in well with any guild, but really am looking for endgame players to enjoy this game with.

PM me if you are willing to give me a shot.

In game handle is @yesbrasilyes