What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix the auctionhouse

2»

Comments

• archangelneverarchangelnever Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mikael74 wrote: »
    There are many things not working right with the auction house which should have been in working order when they got the game to open beta.

Why?

Why do they need to have working anything when they are in Beta. The point of beta is to test stuff. Things are pretty much meant to be broken and everyone should expect that to be the case. It's makes zero reason to whine about it.

If you have spent money on a F2P game in Beta, then I feel sorry for you. You are obviously a very special little snowflake in more ways than one. Regardless, spending money gives you no special treatment outside what was given to you via those in-game items and whatnot.

I find it utterly silly why anyone bothers to whine at the bugs and errors in a Beta status game. Makes zero sense.

If the bugs or other misbehaving systems mean that the money you spent on the founders back isn't living up to your expectations then boohoo. Cry someone a river. Grow a pair, seriously.

What you are, is a Beta tester, you are basically here to report bugs and other issues. You are not yet playing the released game and you don't get to make demands. You get to sit in the corner, babble to yourself and think you matter in the world.

The founders packs are nothing but ways for people to support the game and get an early edge compared to others, that's it. Whether or not they are worth their price is up to the buyer. Anyone with more than two brain cells rubbing together should understand why investing money in a game with half-finished features and whatnot is not the wisest investment possible.
    So if you cannot afford to throw away money - you really shouldn't be buying stuff like that.
  • cookjkcookjk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    It works fine!
  • epixcomixepixcomix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cookjk wrote: »
    It works fine!

No...it doesn't.
  • yeebinyeebin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm actually thinking of quitting the game until they fix basic UI issues. I hate playing games where I feel the basics are broken. If this was a true beta then they wouldn't be taking people's money in a cash shop. That to me tells me its a released product. Car companies don't sell me cars when they are working on their brake design. Tv companies don't sell me a TV when they are trying to get their power button problems ironed out. Game companies shouldn't sell me a game when they are working out the bugs period.
  • rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    yeebin wrote: »
    Game companies shouldn't sell me a game when they are working out the bugs period.

Then there would be very few games available for sale.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    How about fix the exploits then fix the AH make it look pretty after you get rid of the major problems
  • drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    totally agree...

Last game i tested before this that has a real money store was defiance and we got some store cash to TEST the store out. I bold test because it was a open beta test. This is a failed full launch... I will log in each day the get my praying coins or whatever they are but thats it really....

Until the game gets fixed.