test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CW's at level 60.

sylverinnesylverinne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Screw rogues. Upon reaching lvl 60 i noticed that CW's are twice as dangerous. They deal an insane ammount of damage,and have crazy CC as well.

Sure,they are very squishy and die really fast,but how the hell do we deal with them?

I don't consider myself a bad player, and never had any problems up to now,with any other class. CW however seem to bomb the living **** out of me.

Another thing i noticed is that at lvl 60 everybody deals crazy damage. The TTK is ridiculously low! Thoughts on this? I keep Brand of the Sun up on them, i slap them with Break the Spirit and always try to stay in my Astral Shield. However, getting targeted by two of them is a death sentence.

Share your wisdom on how to deal with pesky CW. They just seem built to kill us. Can't get close to use Forgemaster's Flame, they push me out of Astral Shield, levitate me and silence me preventing me from building Divine Power while also bringing down the pain with those Ice Knives.

Discuss, and please let's keep it civil.

edit : Note that this is not a QQ thread or me saynig that NERF CW OMG. Just me asking my fellow Clerics on how they deal with the CW class.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sylverinnesylverinne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
    edited May 2013
    Nobody? So i'm guessing you guys are suffering at their hands too?:(
  • Options
    kdevillkdevill Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    bump.
    I'm not 60 yet but if this is true I'd like to know too xD
  • Options
    lim3yylim3yy Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    get a CW on your side! that's what I do and it works great. You're right, CWs are right up there with TR's on the damage front, I think TR's have the edge in terms of being able to sustainably wreck someone's day as they have a lot of escapes (some of which are partially bull****) and can come right back on you. The one advantage that you have over a CW is Line of Sight. If you can LOS them and keep healing, by just dropping down your Astral Shield you'll obviously be ok. Other than that, just get a pocket wizard of your own and everytime you're getting cc locked / focused hard just have your cw focus them and you'll win!
  • Options
    witchzerowitchzero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    A CW gets most of his damage from AoE. A TR does most of his damage with Single Target. Now if we can just get the TRs to help finish off the adds well be good to go.

Personally I love the CW + GWF combo for clearing adds.