Options

Scheduled Maintenance 5-14-13 12AM PDT

2»

Comments

• Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    efioanaes wrote: »
    FFS right at peak gaming time here in Europe, getting really sick of this.
    You're several hours late, the maintenance is long over.
  • Options
    czeslawczadczeslawczad Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    lyokira wrote: »
    Only applies to founder's packages though. Purchases of Zen is not specific to Neverwinter, hence you have to prove that there was a misrepresentation of Zen, not Neverwinter.

No, it doesn't matter whether you had to convert your currency to any other currency before aquiring the final purchase. Transfering the purchased ZEN to Neverwinter is enough to prove your intentions and allows you to use the chargeback procedure. If you want to I can do it just to prove myself right. I know, because I've done it myself previously in less solid cases. This one is a guaranteed success.

Also I think it won't work on founder's package, because it's going to work once the game goes live and nobody told you it's live now when you bought it. I'm not sure though, because I heaven't purchased it.

Regards,
    Kalantris
  • Options
    wizomaticwizomatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ownd1 wrote: »
    1.its a LIVE release,show me another OB mmorpg with such exploits and bugs
    2.so what if its free,that means they shouldnt fix the bugs,there are ALOT of games that are FREE and dont have such exploits or bugs.
    3.the world no,the company-yes,alot of people payed money because we expected a good game,not an exploit party.
    4.i dont need to work in PW to know that dmg bugs are top priority to fix,and if the guys at PW dont know that then...
    5.i did,a dmg exploit,guess what,no fix or answer.

Dude open your eyes, It's OPEN BETA, says it all over the place, we are not talking about other MMO's, we are talking about NEVERWINTER, but maybe you didn't know that as it appears you cant read.

The company dont owe you anything, no one twisted your arm to purchase Zen, then to go through so much trouble to transfer it over to NW, maybe you should have came over tried the game out, seen the bugs before you spent Mommy and Daddy's money.

Again its in OPEN BETA, another words this means bugs, downtimes, and odd crashes, they are not going to go full live till they feel its ready.

To be honest if you don't like it here in NW, and can do nothing but complain about stuff you have little to no knowledge of, go play something else, it's simple really.

Why do assume what you think is priority is over what they deem as priority, that's a bit arrogant.

You made a bug report ? Hey that's great but did you honestly think they were going to give you a medal or cookie or something? maybe send a personal email, and tell you what a wonderful job you are doing, Awe how sweet you did think that.

Think about this now, If you seen the exploit, did it come to your mind at all that many many others seen it to, thus resulting in many many reports of the same thing. I'm betting it didn't.

But I'm guessing you haven't played many new MMO's, cause if you ever have then you would know, ALL new MMO's have bugs and exploits to be worked out, most even go a whole year after live launch still fixing bugs, although they may be just minor ones, you know like those you are so overwhelmed about.

Now while you are stewing over this, and getting so mad you are ready to punch your monitor, let me remind you of the most important thing, It's a game, it's meant to bring you fun and excitement, So if you are getting mad over bugs getting fixed, Then you should take time away from the computer.