test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A few things that need to be fixed.

skin81skin81 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The Auction House

This thing hardly works. Searching and sorting is completely broken. There have been huge strides in auction house technology since 2004, which is where you should have left this one. instead of listing the same item 400 times, you could just list the item and how many sellers of this item there are (GW2). This will provide a much cleaner look and easier to use interface.

The Mail Box

Why oh why do I get a duplicate mail in my box when I delete something? Really? Another little thing that would help is if a piece of mail from the auction house no longer has an item it should just delete itself. Although, if the mail box deletion wasn't broken this wouldn't be so bad.

The Group Finder

If someone drops from a group mid way through then people need to be able to replace that person. It makes no sense that a group has to stop what they are doing and start all over just because the current system blows goat balls.

These are just a few of the things that so blatantly need to be fixed. These are fairly basic systems that should probably work before you release a game. Open beta or not, this is stuff that should work.

PVP

Why is there even a group "leader" in pvp and why can that person kick people from the match? Why are afk players rewarded? Shouldn't a team be rewarded based on their performance? Healers kind of get the shaft here as well as they tend to have lower scores than the dps that would get face rolled in a healer wasn't there. There is only one pvp game mode and 2 maps, this makes for pretty boring pvp. I know this game isn't built around pvp, but if you are going to have it in your game shouldn't it be fun?
Post edited by skin81 on

Comments

• skin81skin81 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anyone else have some ideas?