test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

how long to receive item from AH?

basement12basement12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
usually when i buy stuff off the AH i receive it instantly. Half an hour ago I won a bid on a companion for 800k ad and have yet to receive a mail notification. How long does it usually take?
Post edited by basement12 on

Comments

• Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shure you won ? Someone might of got it before you .
    If your shure log off and back in , don't know if that helps but its what I do .
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    buyouts are instant.
    bids can be from seconds to 6days (depends on the item). just watch the negative time accumulate. it'll stop eventually.

I said 6 days because that's the longest i've seen the duration in the negatives.

5B8E59C7D6019EBE516E7B7803ECE3BFB33ACA2B
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    was an Ioun Stone of Allure, didnt have a buyout and i was the winning bid with 824k. On "My Bids" tab it shows that im still the winning bid with -38 min.

So anywhere from 1-6 days to receive it then? :(
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anywhere from 2h to .. yeah. pretty much.

but by the time you read this it may already be in the inbox of your mail.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    right as you say this it shows you LMAO.
  • Options
    laminorlaminor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sometimes you never get it. I bought a symbol a week ago, took the diamonds and never got it.