test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Epic Dungeons, can you enter them with out using the Queue?

wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
In other games, if you are standing at the entrance to a dungeon, and want to do it at a harder difficulty, there is usually an option to choose that.

I don't see anything like that in Neverwinter Online, and I'm wondering if I am just missing it, or if Epic Dungeons can ONLY be entered via the queue system?

anyone know?
Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by wesgar on

Comments

• Options
    reconx454reconx454 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wesgar wrote: »
    In other games, if you are standing at the entrance to a dungeon, and want to do it at a harder difficulty, there is usually an option to choose that.

I don't see anything like that in Neverwinter Online, and I'm wondering if I am just missing it, or if Epic Dungeons can ONLY be entered via the queue system?

anyone know?

No you can't enter Epic dungeons by using that, ive tried it and it puts you in normal instance and it seems LFR's are the only way into Epics which suck.
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes it does, though, I'm lucky to be in a guild that can normally field a full group.. but even so, every once and a while it would be nice to 'roll' up on the entrance and just enter that way, instead of a 'magical queue' system.

Wierd to be 'forced' to get 'zapped' into the dungeon, it seems like putting an option in to chose an epic or normal version wouldn't be 'too' terribly difficult... on the flip side, it's just Super cool that they even HAVE epic dungeons this early in the life cycle of the game....

Manny MMORPG's went MONTHS before they started making 'end game' content... to be fair.. the leveling time curve was a bit 'longer' than this one is.
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]