test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Merge Stacks Button

firefly113firefly113 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, today I ran into the fun job of managing my enchantment runes between my bank and my inventory. I have tons of rank 2-4 enchantments, and they all look very similar from each other. Really, enchantments don't get a distinct look until rank 5, when they get the obvious looking border surrounding them.

It'd be convenient to have the ability to auto-merge stacks of like items. Maybe an auto deposit button for the bank that automatically matches like items to each other and increments their stacks accordingly. This would make managing a huge pile of runes a lot more manageable.
Post edited by firefly113 on

Comments

• stadulatorstadulator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    just double click on it from your inventory, it will automatically stack on like items if there's at least one in bank.

However, the horrible stacking mechanics abound! You can't double click things in bank to have them stack in your inventory, they just got to 1st open bank slot (fail) If you receive two like items from different sources, the won't stack i.e. identify scroll from your lvl 20 reward chest won't stack with one you loot off a mob. It goes on!

Silly things like this should never have made it past the day they started accepting sales in the zen store for this game, as that's the day the game "released" and this "open beta" BS that so many publishers are suckering players in with is a joke.
  • rustybladesrustyblades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    The non-stacking scrolls and such are due to 1 stack being character bound and the other stack not.
  • stadulatorstadulator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    The non-stacking scrolls and such are due to 1 stack being character bound and the other stack not.

understandable, but sloppy. Especially given the fact that bags aren't prolific (unless you want to pay $10)

too many things are unrefined. And save the "open beta" bs. Beta was over when they started taking sales at the zen store
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    stadulator wrote: »
    understandable, but sloppy. Especially given the fact that bags aren't prolific (unless you want to pay $10)

Carefully read that again please and hopefully you'll understand what's going on there.