test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mail system I get mail from STO, plus hard to see what mail I already open.

mhelivormhelivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Mail system. Why do I have to see my AH mail from STO?
And why do I have to see my mail from AH that belongs to another Toon?
In STO I could see what mail I already read. In NWN when I get a mail I have to go through all.
Its so annoying that I have stop using AH. Posting stuff there is a nightmare when they return to my inbox.
I dont want to go through 100 of mail or even 40 mail to se wich is stuff in.

Please make an auto delete on read mail from AH, when the stuff in the mail is emptied.
And I dont need to see my STO mail in NWN. If a must give me a tool to hide those mail.
Post edited by mhelivor on

Comments

• Options
    splints99splints99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue. I see my list of NW mail and as soon as I delete one message, I see all my hidden STO mail messages in NW mailbox and all attachments in all my NW and STO emails are no longer available for me to click on.

I can't tell if I've taken the item/AD or now my mailbox is cluttered with old mail messages. Once they hit 4 days old I delete them if I haven't been able to grab the attachment.

Between this and the fact that I can't filter by level in the AH makes this game highly frustrating for leveling. I can't imagine what it's like at 60 when AH becomes a daily filter/sort!
  • Options
    deightonxdeightonx Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same issues, at times im not sure if its ole mail ive looked at or didnt receive the item/AD. as once i accidentally deleted blue helmet/boots i won in the auction, as it didnt show up as i was cleaning out my mailbox. then i went to go look through my mail noticing i lost helmet and pair of boots that were once within my mailbox as they didnt show within none of my mailing, but i seen mess load of scattered mail from trek. should make it optional, as it hard enough with seeing your alt characters mail & on top of that auction mail.....then leading to trek mail. seems handy, but at times it can be a nightmare. & filter out the auction house would be a huge plus, so it would make it a real time saver to look through the auction house for your own lvl of gear/weapons. then endless amounts of pages of lvl 26 gear/weapons. odd thing in the auction house as well, at times i cant find certain gear unless i type it out, otherwise its just junk gear covering all the pages.