test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crossroads ro Adventure... (Multi-path Quest)

myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
Well Met all, I finally finished my preview of Crossroads to Adventure so I am starting to advertise it now. It is currently a Preview of the first map in the Quest(will eventually be 3-5maps). The idea behind this Foundry Quest is it can be replayed 3 times and have a different Adventure each time depending on which of the 3 paths you choose to play. Everytime time you load this Quest you can choose between 1 of the 3 Paths.

The Paths are:
-- Ever-Reaching Swamp, home to an Orcish Clan
-- Forest of Scale, home to some Kobolds
-- Blackrock a Human kingdom

NOTES -- Sounds and music don't work because of Foundry bugs, as well as loot from the end chest and drops being random (nothing builders can do).

Also for my quest there won't be actual Objectives (or it wouldn't let me have multiple paths) so you'll have to pay attention to what you read and explore. There is DM text at the start to read with over all notes, as well as DM text at each of the various Path entrances with specific notes. Incase of Disconnect or if the group gets seperated and locked in at the start area(if you happen to be grouped) I have installed emergency Teleporters that will allow you to reconnect with your group after they have started down 1 of the Paths (The statues will dissapear but it takes a bit for some odd reason so be patient)

Questname: Crossroads to Adventure... (New Tab) (note that the ... is part of the name(I tried to remove it but it won't let me change the name now for some odd reason)
Shortcode -- NW-DAGSU8TRV
Story -- Medium/heavy
Combat -- Light/Medium (intended to be solo'd but you can bring friends if you like)
As it is the first map in an ongoing story enemies will get harder as the story progresses
Lore -- Medium/Heavy
Author @Longshire (you can also search this in the New Tab)

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this Multi-path style of Adventure, it's taken a lot of time just to do this 1 preview map for the intro to the 3 Storylines. This preview will stay up until I finish the full quest and re-publish.
Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy
Post edited by myrkolith on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    --Shameless Bump--

tee hee...;)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And the bumps keep coming... :rolleyes: