test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The armored bear mount is..

ursadorableursadorable Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 37
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I converted over the last of my founder AD to zen this weekend while the exchange prices were at a good rate. I just turned lvl 21 and have the spider mount in the bank but decided to check out the bear mount. Lets face it, the spider mount is all over the price, but I haven't seen a bear mount around yet.

Anyways, I love the bear mount.. it's awesome. The riding animation of my drow looks a little off, but I love it's animations and spacebar growling animation.

Now when are we going to see the bear pet? There's one in the emporium, but it's not available yet as far as I can see.
Post edited by ursadorable on

Comments

• johnj9000johnj9000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    How much did it cost?
  • kaias2kaias2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4.000 Zen i think -_-
  • ursadorableursadorable Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Yes, 4000 Zen. I think it ended up costing about 1,400,000 of my 2 million Founder AD @350 AD to Zen exchange this weekend.