test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wizards, haircuts and the collars

jaelrinyajaelrinya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm playing Neverwinter now for a while and there is one issue that bugs me so far...

For most people that might me a minor issue or even not an issua at all. But it's something that really annoys me personally ;).

The "problem" is that nearly all haircuts clip through nearly all collars of the wizard robes!

That means that only the few really short haircuts look "right" on my character. Everything else, especially the longer haircuts, clip through all the collars which looks awful. I really would like to choose longer hair but then I would be forced to stare at this clipping issue all the time...

So I'm "officially" send in this "bug report". Please do something about that. I Really don't care what, but please do something. ;)

I don't know if other classes have similar problems with their dog-collars (that's how those big collars are called, right?) or if it is some problem of my class and race choice (I'm playing a female human).